View our AS9100C Certification
View our ISO9001:2008 Certification
Since 1983 LKD Aerospace has been a leading aftermarket supplier to the aerospace industry. LKD's policies and procedures comply with industry standards and applicable regulatory agencies. LKD has been certified to FAA Advisory Circular AC00-56 accreditation through the Aviation Suppliers Association (ASA) September 2000-Aug 2014 and is also AS9100C (ISO9001:2008) certified.
LKD's FAA Repair Station#1LKR990Y is certified to FAR145 for Limited Accessories and Limited Instruments and EASA Certified 145.6103.
- FAR 145 FAA Repair Station - Certificate #1LKR990Y and EASA 145.6103
LKD's Manufacturing division's quality system follows industry standards including:
- AS9100C (ISO9001-2008) - Certification July 2013
- FAA's Manufacturing Guidelines and Approval of QA Manual
- FAA PAH#PQ4008NM
LKD's distribution quality system follows industry standards including:
- ASA 100 (To Advisory Circular AC00-56A)
- ATA Spec 106
LKD meets and exceeds the highest customer requirements for quality. We have the highest supplier rating with the Boeing Company and are ranked Gold for both quality and delivery. LKD also has the highest supplier ratings for the Cessna Aircraft Company and has a Stars 2000 rating of 1 for both schedule and quality.
LKD Aerospace's Quality Manual outlines the procedures that are followed in the procurement, receiving inspection, warehouse storage, material control, outgoing inspection and shipment for all aircraft parts. These procedures safeguard the quality process and provide customer assurance of the following:
- Receiving and Customer Shipping Inspections
- Vendor Surveillance
- Procurement Integrity
- Trace to OEMs, Airlines, RO Facilities or other
- FAA Approved Sources
- Compliance with ATA Spec. and
- Material Certification
- Document Control and Record Keeping
- Self Audit and Corrective Actions
- Employee Training