Outside Sales Representative- Aerospace
LKD Aerospace, a growing aerospace & defense company, in business since 1983, has an immediate opening for a full time Outside Sales Representative in Snoqualmie, WA. LKD is a Global Distributor, Manufacturer & MRO of Aerospace Components specializing in distribution of factory new aerospace & defense components, FAA-PMA parts, OEM manufacturing of aerospace components for a variety of applications and MRO services. Our Gladiator Technologies division designs and manufactures high performance MEMS inertial sensors and systems for OEM applications around the world.
The Outside Sales Representative is responsible for the sale of the organization's products in a specified region or major geographical area and provides ongoing support to product distribution channel.
Essential Job Duties:
- Utilize all available resources to reach out to prospects and attempt to turn those prospects into customers.
- Develop and increase sales revenue to meet assigned targets.
- Generate sales reports each week and submit them to management.
- Collaborate with the management team to improve marketing materials and expand the company’s marketing presence.
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth.
- Attend industry trade shows to accumulate new leads and make productive contact with existing clients.
- Update client information in the company contact database.
- Assist resellers with organizational skills, account strategies, territory planning and administrative responsibilities to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Become actively involved in new resellers’ sales orientation and sales training programs.
- Act as a resource to resellers in contract opportunities and proposals.
- Assist resellers with contract negotiations, closing the sale and developing marketing plans for contract accounts.
- Assist with the planning of sales exhibits.
- Participate in education and training conferences on selling and marketing programs.
- Coordinate and assist in leading sales meetings to include site selection and agenda preparation.
- Keep informed of new products, services and other general information of interest to customers.
- Check on competitive activity and develop new methods of attaining resellers and assisting resellers in attaining new accounts.
- Troubleshoot problems regarding products provided.
- Answer questions from resellers and handle complaints.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned by management.
- Three to five years’ experience in Customer Service/Sales in an aviation and/or aerospace OEM or aftermarket business.
- Highly motivated self-starter, who is organized, analytical, and passionate about customer account management and providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to present a positive personality to provide engaging customer service and sales.
- Excellent attention to detail and quality.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook.
- Skilled in written and verbal communication.
- Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities quickly.
- Knowledge of MRP and/or ERP systems in an aerospace environment.
- Highly skilled in maintaining customer relationships and troubleshooting specific customer problems.
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment and have strong ethics to do what is right for the customer, the company and fellow employees.
- Ability to travel, at times up to 50% of the time. Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area, including international and overnight travel may be expected.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits including a health/dental/vision care package, employer retirement match, life insurance and paid time off and holidays.
How to Apply:
Applications are accepted using our online application process.
Please go to: https://careers-hrpmsi.icims.com/jobs/1889/outside-sales-representative---aerospace/login to start the online application process. Please submit your resume and cover letter in one PDF or WORD document.
LKD Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace